Call 01892 680 090 to talk about your project or CLICK HERE to Email us now.
Residential & Domestic Fire Sprinklers - RAD Fire Spinklers Ltd.

Poorly Converted Buildings

Buildings which have been converted in the past, prior to the introduction of tougher legislation, are referred to as pcb’s.

Residential fire sprinkler systems are recommended in such flats, where a fire risk assessment highlights a problem with the fire safety of the building.

House of Multiple Occupation

A Poorly Converted Building can create a problem for the owner

Flats in such properties are generally considered residential as each property is inhabited by a single family. However, a problem can occur for the owners of such properties if a high percentage of the flats in that Poorly Converted Building are rented out by the individual owners. This can lead to the local authority classifying the building as an to HMO (House of Multiple Occupation) The property will then require additional safety measures.

For the owner of a flat in a Poorly Converted Building which has been re-classed as an HMO, a Residential Fire Sprinkler system could be considered as a compensatory measure.

For the best advise on problems associated with Poorly Converted Buildings, call RAD Fire Sprinklers on 01892 680 090 and speak to an engineer – we don’t employ sales staff.

BASFA - FIRAS - UKAS - RSA - National Fire Accreditations

Our Services Cover London & South East




RAD Fire Sprinklers Ltd.
58A St John’s Road
Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9NY

Mon – Fri: 9AM – 6PM

Tel: 01892 680 090

Follow us



Fire Sprinkler Cost Guide

RAD Fire Sprinklers have written a costing guide designed to give you enough understanding to calculate the costs for your residential fire spinkler installation. Feel free to enter your details below and we will email our PDF guide to you straight away.
  • Your details will not be shared with anyone outside RAD.
Paste your AdWords Remarketing code here